Pennridge High School News
About Our Principal- Mr. Keddie
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Tim Keddie
Mr. Keddie joins Pennridge with over twenty years of secondary educational experience. Mr. Keddie attended Temple University where he played soccer and studied Science and Psychology. His passion for motivating students to be the best versions of themselves led to him earning a master’s degree in education from Holy Family University and principal certification from Cabrini University.
Mr. Keddie began his educational career in the Council Rock School District as a coach and special education teacher. He has served as the Dean of Students at Council Rock South High School, Tenth Grade House Principal and Athletic Director at William Tennent High School, Assistant Principal of Newtown Middle School, and Assistant Principal of Holland Middle School.
The collective experiences outlined above have forged his core values that are rooted in the following:
Why do we do what we do?
We are intrinsically motivated to empower children to believe a brighter future is possible and provide them with the requisite skills to succeed.
How do we do what we do?
- Forging positive relationships between staff, students, parents, community members, and alumni
- Providing each student the opportunity to develop intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially in a safe and orderly environment
- Utilizing data to inform decision-making processes
- Engaging in opportunities for professional growth
- Being reflective in our practices
What do we do?
- Teach students what to do when they don’t know what to do
- Enable all to achieve their personal best and to be respectful, thoughtful, and independent learners
- Produce globally competitive, college and career-ready citizens who are prepared for life in the 21st
Mr. Keddie resides in the Pennridge community with his wife and two children – both graduated from Pennridge High School. He is a proud member of the community, an avid soccer enthusiast, and loves to ski.