• Pennridge School District





    To reserve space in one of our buildings or an athletic field, each outside group must complete a Request for Use of School Facilities form or a Request for Use of Synthetic Turf Field form.  The completed form should be forwarded to the building you are requesting to use.  The administrator in that building will confirm that the requested space is available.  Your request will then be reviewed by the Business Office to verify that all facility use requirements are satisfied (i.e. insurance, function is appropriate, etc.)  You will receive an email confirmation from “SchoolDude Message Center” along with an estimate of the approximate cost of your rental. 


    Rental fees are charged for the use of schools in accordance with the classification of the person or group making the request and the school and/or athletic field requested.  Fees are also charged for custodial services, AV equipment operators, game managers, security, lifeguards, food service, etc. 


    In the event of a scheduling conflict with school district activities, which are top priorities, it may be necessary to change the location or date of your event.  Every effort will be made to comply with your request.

    As per the School District's Energy Policy, all school buildings are closed and unavailable for public use during the summer months, Friday through Sunday.






    2024-2025 Request for Use of Facilities

    2024-2025 Request for Use of Synthetic Turf Field

    Estimated Building Use Fees and Staffing Reimbursement 2024-2025 School Year

    Policy 707 Use of School Facilities rev2019-06-17

    Facilities Use Building Contacts