The district’s Public Relations Department is dedicated to keeping Pennridge area residents informed about the School Board, the Pennridge School District, and the individual public schools within the district. The goal of our communication efforts is to build trust within the district and create new lines of communication throughout the district with our many education stakeholders. The Communications & Public Relations Department supports Pennridge School District in the following areas:
- District-wide Communications- print and digital
- Media Relations
- Community Relations and Partnerships with Businesses, Nonprofits, and Alumni
- Staff, Student, and Volunteer Recognition Activities
- Crisis Communications
- Website Development
- Social Media Content Management and more
- Special Events and Programs
- Development- District Co-Liaison for Pennridge Community Education Foundation
- Development- District Co-Liaison for Pennridge Community Partnership
- Development- District Co-Liaison for Pennridge Area Coordinating Committee (PACC)
- The district has an important responsibility to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Effective communication helps increase student achievement and is a two-way process involving both internal and external members of the Pennridge School community.
- Effective communication is the responsibility of every employee in the district.
The goal of our communication efforts is to build trust within the district and create new lines of communication throughout the district with our many education stakeholders and our community.