2021-2022 Nutritional Services Information
The USDA has extended a nationwide waiver to allow the Pennridge School District to provide free meals to all students, regardless of need, through June 2022. No qualification or identification is needed.
Although all students can receive free breakfast and lunch this year, qualifying families are strongly encouraged to submit an application for Free & Reduced priced meals so your child's eligibility remains current and to take advantage of other benefits, such as the federal Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB), a program that will assist eligible households in paying for internet service and certain electronic devices.
Which families should complete an application?
- Families whose household income is within the limits shown in the chart below
- Foster children who are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court
- All children in households receiving Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Children who meet the definition of homeless or migrant
Income Eligibility Guidelines for 2021-2022
How can families apply?
- Visit www.schoolcafe.com to apply online is the easiest, most convenient way to apply
- A paper application is available through the school office
Free and reduced status is confidential information and, therefore, not shared with staff members other than the principal and guidance counselor as needed.