Fall Play 2022 Information
Pennridge Performing Arts Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/1?cid=Y18xZG0xcnFsMHBpbmlla2s5MGlqczhpZ2Ywc0Bncm91cC5jYWxlbmRhci5nb29nbGUuY29t
- This calendar includes all Pennridge Performing Arts rehearsals, performances, and other activities.
- Theater rehearsals and call information is located within each rehearsal calendar.
- Some dates/times are subject to change pending Winter weather, but most rehearsals will hold true to the calendar.
- Rehearsals will be updated on the calendar when adjustments are needed (and additional emails will be sent out to address any change)!
- Parents/Guardians wishing to access the calendar should email firstname.lastname@example.org. The calendar is only available to those with Pennridge Gmail accounts, but parents can be added manually! Please reach out if you need or would like to be added!
Fall Play Audition Information High School Students (for incoming 9th through 12th grade students):
This year's fall play is Arthur Miller's The Crucible. Please check out the information below to sign-up for an audition slot.
The Crucible Auditions
When: Thursday, May 26th and Friday, May 27th from 2:15pm to 4pm
Where: HS Auditorium
Thursday, October 20th at 7pm
Saturday, October 22nd at 7pm
Sunday, October 23rd at 2pm
What to Prepare:
- 1 to 1.5 minute dramatic monologue in the style of the show
- No monologues from the show will be permitted
- Monologues must be memorized and be appropriate for school
- Showcase your vocal acting and physical acting during your audition
- No sides from the show will be read at the first round of auditions - this will be for callbacks only
When: Thursday, June 2nd from 2:15pm to 4pm
Where: HS Auditorium/LGI 3.3 (location will be announced specifically soon!)
- Students with callbacks will be notified prior to the callback date and will be given materials to review for sides and readings.
- Those who are called back should expect to be at the audition for the entire duration on “callback day”.
- Rehearsals will be held over the summer as well as during the school year.
- Summer rehearsals will have more flexibility in schedule - but these conflicts should be presented in your audition form. (If you know that you are away for a specific amount of time, please list the entire time AND the specific rehearsals in the audition form.)
- Because there are several scenes that are smaller in number, we have flexibility to work at different times/as needed on these portions of the show. If we find that one day of the week or time does not work for a specific scene/actors, we can figure it out!
- School year rehearsals are mandatory. You have two unexcused absences (anything other than emergencies), during the school year. You may not miss from September 29th onward for any reason.
- Medical emergencies and family emergencies are excused, but there is no other reason to miss beyond those once we hit Sept. 29th.
- Memorization - The Crucible contains technical and dense lines, scene work, and structure. All students should be off book before the beginning of the 2022 - 2023 school year.
Parent Meeting Agenda and Information:
Below you will find the meeting agenda and notes for all of our parent meetings. Please feel free to access this information if you have questions or were unable to attend!
12/12/21 Meeting Agenda and Notes: