The Pennridge Community Partnership was created with the mission of equipping and empowering the residents of the Pennridge community with the resources they need to take action and initiate positive change for the benefit of all. The partnership is between the Pennridge School District, Grand View Health, and St. Luke's Penn Foundation.
The first of three presentations, The Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Children and Teens, will feature the expertise of Amie Allanson-Dundon, MS, LPC, CFAS, CCTP, CCDPD, CAADC, Network Director of Clinical Therapy Services for Psychiatry at St Luke’s University Health Network, and Jason R. Frei, LCSW, MPA, School-Based Clinical Coordinator, psychotherapist, and founder of YESS! Program (Your Emotional Strength Supported!) at St. Luke’s University Health Network.
Grand View Health
- Jonathan Swart, Ex-Director Orthopedics and Neurosurgery, Grand View Health
- Doug Hughes, Interim President & CEO, Grand View Health
Pennridge School District
- David A. Bolton, Ed.D., Superintendent
- Kallie Cooper, PR & Communications
St. Luke's Penn Foundation
- Debra Ryan, Community Outreach
- Ryan Schweiger
- Lisa Harden