(for Kindergarten, please scroll down)

    What if I can not locate a copy of my property deed? Is there another document that I can provide or how can I obtain one?
    If you are unable to locate a copy of your property deed you will need to contact the Bucks County Recorder of Deeds Office at the Bucks County Court House in Doylestown to obtain one. DO NOT contact your mortgage company for this document, it must be obtained through the Recorder of Deeds Office OR online through Landex.com.  A current mortgage statement can be used in place of the property deed for your primary proof of residency.

    If I already have a student in the Pennridge School District, do I still need to provide all the registration and residency proofs?
    Yes, every original entry into the district must meet the same State guidelines.

    What if I pay my electric and/or utility bills online? How do I use these for proof(s) of residency?
    All household utilities are acceptable forms of proof of residency; even if you pay online you can still print an online receipt to bring with you at the time of registration.

    What do I do if I am in the process of buying or building a house in the Pennridge School District?
    Any nonresident student who wishes to register and will become a resident student within the first two (2) months of school, can be registered under our tuition waiver policy. (Policy 202) Please note: The tuition waiver policy can only be utilized if you are making settlement after the first day of school and prior to the 60th day of school.  If you are making settlement prior to the first day of school, you must wait to register at that time.

    Who requests the transcripts/records for my child(ren) if I am transferring them to the Pennridge School District?
    The district will process a request for records by the completion of the Request for Records form.

    Where does registration take place?
    All registration is completed online through the Registration website.

    Will my child receive busing?
    Transportation is provided for all children in grades 1-12 who live outside a certain radius of their assigned school. The guidelines are as follows:
    • Elementary -- one-mile radius and above
    • Middle School -- 1.5-mile radius and above
    • High School -- 1.5-mile radius and above
    Children who live within these distances are considered walkers and are not eligible for busing. Transportation is provided for AM kindergarten students to school and PM kindergarten students home from school. 

    Can I request which school I would like my child to attend?
    No, placement is based on attendance area.

    Do my children need to have a physical or dental examination to register?
    No, the required examinations are not needed at the time of registration. Physical and dental examinations must be completed by September 30 of the current school year. State mandates require exams during the following grade levels:
    • Physical examinations are required at original entry (grade K or 1), grade 6, and grade 11.
    • Dental Examinations are required at original entry (grade K or 1), grade 3, and grade 7.

    Where does registration take place?
    All registration is completed online through the Registration website.  
    Will my child receive busing?
    Yes, transportation will be provided ONE way for Kindergarten children. The district will either provide transportation for your child to school if they are in an AM placement or home from school at the end of the day if your child is in a PM placement. Parents are responsible to transport the remainder of the time.

    Can I make a request for an AM or PM placement and when will I be notified of the session placement?
    Yes, at the time of registration you will have the opportunity to complete your preference online; however we cannot guarantee that this is the session your child will receive.  You will receive a formal letter with our child's session placement in July.

    Is Kindergarten all day?
    Kindergarten is a half-day program only. You will be assigned to either an AM (morning) or PM (afternoon) session.

    Does the district provide daycare for the other half of the day?
    No, you will be responsible to make your own daycare arrangements.

    What are the times for the kindergarten sessions?
    Kindergarten session times are different in specific buildings:

    BUILDING                                 MORNING SESSION        AFTERNOON SESSION
           8:50 a.m. - 11:40 a.m.      12:45 p.m. - 3:35 p.m.
    Seylar/West Rockhill                 8:50 a.m. - 11:40 a.m.      12.45 p.m. - 3:35 p.m.
    Guth/Sellersville                        8:35 a.m. - 11:25 a.m.      12:30 p.m. - 3:20 p.m.

    What is the age requirement to enter Kindergarten?
    Your child must be 5 years of age on or before August 31 of the current school year.

    Will my child be assesed before entering kindergarten?
    Yes, there is a kindergarten readiness assessment test that will be conducted during the summer, however this is to determine what level children are entering into the district. The assessment has no bearing on your child's placement.  There is no academic testing required for kindergarten. However, your child will receive a vision and hearing screening by the school nurse as mandated by the State. 

    Does my child need to have a physical and dental exam to enter kindergarten?
    Yes, all children entering kindergarten will need to have a completed physical and dental exam by either their own or the school’s physician. Although these forms are not required at the time of registration, these documents will need to be submitted to your child's school by September 30.