Depending on circumstances, some parents may need to fill out additional forms as part of the registration process, There are two forms available at the bottom of the page, one for Guardianship and one for Multiple Occupancy. Please note: the Multiple Occupancy form includes three pages total, you need to print all three.

    If you are the legal guardian of a child who will be attending the Pennridge School District, the 1302 affidavit application (see below) must be completed, signed and returned to the District Office for approval prior to registration. In accordance with Act 35 of the PA Department of Education School Code, a school district may inquire and investigate the circumstances for which a resident is requesting to enroll a child that is not their own as a student in their district.

    Upon completion of this questionnaire, the request is to be submitted to the registration office before registration to the following address:

                        Pennridge School District
                        District Administration Building
                        Central Registration Office
                        1200 North Fifth Street
                        Perkasie, PA 18944

    Once the completed application for guardianship has been reviewed you will be notified by our office with further instructions. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call 215-453-2793 or email Dawn Hufnagle at dhufnagle@pennridge.org.

    Multiple Occupancy for New Registrants
    If the child who is registering for the Pennridge School District lives in a residence with other members of a different family, the Multiple Occupancy form (see below) must be completed, signed and notarized by both the legal parent of the child/children being registered and the legal homeowner residing in the district. This form is available for download through the online registration process and will serve as one form of proof of residency; you are still required to provide the district with two more acceptable forms of proof of residency in order for your child/children’s registration to be considered complete. One form must be the homeowners full lease/rental agreement (all pages) and/or full property deed (all pages) or current mortgage statement. The additional proof must be in the legal parent/guardians name and contain the full property address (no PO Boxes).

    Acceptable forms of proof of residency:  These documents must include the legal parent/guardian’s name and full physical address of the property (Post Office Boxes are not acceptable forms of proof or residency). Below is a list of what we will accept as proof of residency.

    • Current Utility Bills (PECO/PPL/UGI/Verizon/Comcast/Municipal Water or Electric, etc.)
    • Current Credit Card Statement
    • Current Bank Statement
    • Current Vehicle Registration 
    • Current Welfare Documentation
    • Current Health Insurance Documentation
    • Post Office Change of Address Verification
    • Current Years Income Tax Return

    (Please note that we do not accept: a driver’s license, cell phone bill, or auto insurance as proof of residency.)