One to One Program Grades 6-12
A 1:1 environment provides equitable access to technology to all students.
What are the benefits of a 1:1 program?
- Devices are not shared equally between classrooms.
- Teachers need to sign out carts in advance.
- Time is wasted transporting carts from classroom to classroom throughout the day.
- There is no ownership of devices, causing issues with care and maintenance.
- Students and teachers will still have access to shared computers in the building when needed.
- Care and maintenance.
Students are given a computer in 6th grade and they keep it for all 3 years of middle school
All students are given a computer in their freshman year. They keep the computer for the 4 years they are in the HS